UPDATE: Friday, August 18, 2023
Kinnison Excavating has been hard at work, and continues to make great progress. We’re pleased to share the highlights from the past week (week of August 14th):
- Kinnison Excavating focused their efforts on the storm sewer replacement along the curb lane of northbound Far Hills, between Greenmount Boulevard to Dellwood Avenue.
- Despite encountering more unforeseen challenges, the team successfully executed excavation, replacement, backfilling, and compacting for a significant portion of the main trunk of the storm sewer along Far Hills. This progress sets the stage for a productive week ahead.
- Starting Monday, August 21st, Kinnison will continue their efforts completing the installation of pipe northward along northbound Far Hills.
- Transitioning to the eastward route along Dellwood Avenue.
- The curb lane of northbound Far Hills remains closed to traffic for construction of the storm sewer.
- Dellwood Avenue remains closed to through traffic.
- Residents along the 100-block of Dellwood should anticipate adjustments to their regular traffic patterns when entering or exiting Dellwood. Please rest assured that access to and from your properties will always be maintained.
Contact Information Reminder:
Should you have any questions or concerns throughout this phase, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Chris Kuzma or Doug Spitler at the Department of Engineering & Public Works. They can be contacted at (937) 298-0777.