Report Issue: Noise Complaint

To report a noise complaint, please call our Public Safety Department at (937) 298-2122.

Contractors, builders, foremen or other persons directing the performance of labor upon any building, structure, right-of-way or home in Oakwood shall order, direct or permit any person under his control or direction to engage in any labor in the construction, maintenance, improvement or repair thereof during the following hours:

Monday through Saturday: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sundays & Holidays: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.

  • Hidden
    MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Hidden
  • Please explain the noise you experienced., and an idea of the location if you are unaware of the address.
  • Please provide the address of the noise concern.
  • Max. file size: 25 MB.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Close window