Cook Park

Posted on May 10, 2019


Cook Park is the newest “pocket park.” named for former Oakwood Mayor Judy Cook.  Cook Park is situated on land first deeded to the city in 1912 by the estate of Adam Schantz, Sr. Schantz, a German immigrant, who founded the Schantz Park neighborhood of Oakwood, stipulated that the land “be used forever for public park purposes, and nothing else” and “no building shall ever be erected thereon.”  Cook Park is located at the northeast corner of Schenck Avenue and Oakwood Avenue.

Cook Park

Close window
Feedback