How can I dispose of hazardous material?

Do not include hazardous material with your refuse. This includes paints, herbicides, pesticides, oils, etc. See the Montgomery County Solid Waste District website at for additional information.

The Oakwood Rotary offers a free service quarterly whereby volunteers will pick up hazardous waste. Contact the Rotary at (937) 296-5155 to sign up for this service.

Close window