City Facilities Alert:  All City Facilities are closed to the public. City Staff is available at each facility to assist during the closure periods via phone or email.  Please visit Oakwood Facility Closings for additional information.  

How can I report potholes?

Potholes on city maintained streets can be reported to the Public Works Department at 937-298-0777.

Close window