City Facilities Alert:  All City Facilities are closed to the public. City Staff is available at each facility to assist during the closure periods via phone or email.  Please visit Oakwood Facility Closings for additional information. Oakwood income tax return and payments are extended to July 15, 2020. 

What should I do for drainage issues?

Storm drainage systems within the City rights-of-way are maintained by the City.   Storm drainage systems outside City street rights-of-way are the responsibility of the property owner.

For public rights-of-way, maintenance issues and to report clogged, non-functioning or damaged storm drains, please contact the Public Works Department at (937) 298-0777.

To prevent water flow restrictions, it is important that place grass clippings, leaves, and brush are not placed in the street or curb/gutter area. 

Close window