City Facilities Alert:  All City Facilities are closed to the public. City Staff is available at each facility to assist during the closure periods via phone or email.  Please visit Oakwood Facility Closings for additional information.  

What should I do if there is water coming out of my basement floor drain?

We recommend that you contact a plumber to inspect the drainage around your house.  Also,  we suggest making sure your sump pump (if available) is working properly.

Close window