City Facilities Alert:  All City Facilities are closed to the public. City Staff is available at each facility to assist during the closure periods via phone or email.  Please visit Oakwood Facility Closings for additional information.  

Who do I call to report that a street light is out?

Please call the Public Works Department at (937) 298-0777 to report the outage.   A pole # is helpful to identify the location, but if you are unable to locate this, please provide an address and nearest cross street.  Most street lights in Oakwood are repaired by Miami Valley Lighting.

Close window