City Facilities Alert:  All City Facilities are closed to the public. City Staff is available at each facility to assist during the closure periods via phone or email.  Please visit Oakwood Facility Closings for additional information.  

Who should I contact to repair existing paved roads?

For information on the repair or resurfacing of existing paved roads, please contact the Public Works Department at (937) 298-0777.

Close window