City Facilities Alert:  All City Facilities are closed to the public. City Staff is available at each facility to assist during the closure periods via phone or email.  Please visit Oakwood Facility Closings for additional information.  

Who should I report a water leak to?

Please contact the Public Works Department at (937) 298-0777 to report water-related questions or issues.  For after-hours service requests, call (937) 298-2122.

Close window