FAQ Topic: Parking/Traffic Tickets

How do I find out about a car that was towed or impounded?

For more information about a car that was towed or impounded, please contact the police department that issued the citation. They will advise you on whether the vehicle can be released or if a court date will be required for release.

How do I get a parking pass?

The Oakwood Public Safety Department distributes parking passes. Access Resident Parking Permits for additional information.  

Close window