The Utility Billing Department is responsible for assessing, billing, and collecting for utility services provided by the City.
With the online billing and payment service, you can conveniently:
- View and pay your bill online – registration is not required;
- Set up automatic payments so you never miss a payment;
- Go paperless to receive your bill via email; and
- Get email reminders when a payment is due.
Direct Payment of Utility Invoices:
- Direct Pay is a convenient option in which your utility bills will be paid automatically each month on their due dates using your default bank account.
- There is no charge by the City to participate in Direct Pay.
- Direct Pay will avoid any late fees and free you from having to remember when to pay.
- To enroll, you will need to complete a Utility Bill Authorization Form.
If you need assistance or additional information, please call the Utility Billing Department at (937) 298-0400.
View answers to frequently asked questions pertaining to the Web Portal and Direct Payment.