Go Green! With the online billing and payment service, you can conveniently:
- View and pay your bill online - registration is not required;
- Set up automatic payments so you never miss a payment;
- Go paperless to receive your bill via email; and
- Get email reminders when a payment is due.
Direct Payment of Utility Invoices:
- Direct Pay is a convenient option in which your utility bills will be paid automatically each month on their due dates using your default bank account.
- There is no charge by the City to participate in Direct Pay.
- Direct Pay will avoid any late fees and free you from having to remember when to pay.
- To enroll, you will need to complete a Utility Bill Authorization Form.
Pay your utility bill over the phone:
- Pay your utility bill over the phone or check your account balance by calling our automated phone service at 1-844-892-9642. There is a $300 transaction limit and a fee of $3.90 to use this service.
View answers to frequently asked questions pertaining to the Web Portal and Direct Payment.
If you need assistance or additional information, please call the Utility Billing Department at (937) 298-0400.