City Facilities Alert:  All City Facilities are closed to the public. City Staff is available at each facility to assist during the closure periods via phone or email.  Please visit Oakwood Facility Closings for additional information.  

FAQ Topic: Wastewater Collection

Who should I report a water leak to?

Please contact the Public Works Department at (937) 298-0777 to report water-related questions or issues.  For after-hours service requests, call (937) 298-2122.

What should I do for drainage issues?

Storm drainage systems within the City rights-of-way are maintained by the City.   Storm drainage systems outside City street rights-of-way are the responsibility of the property owner. For public rights-of-way, maintenance issues and to report clogged, non-functioning or damaged storm drains, please contact the Public Works Department at (937) 298-0777. To prevent water flow restrictions, it … Continued

Close window