Jennifer Wilder - Director of Personnel & Properties
Director of Personnel and Properties Jennifer Wilder and Code Enforcement Officer Ethan Kroger have primary responsibility for overseeing all land use and property maintenance. Land use and the maintenance of public and private properties in Oakwood is a high priority, particularly because of the age of our community, and the fact that Oakwood is almost fully developed.
The Zoning and Code Enforcement operations protect and enhance Oakwood's property values by:
- Reviewing development applications for consistency with Oakwood regulations, policies and goals
- Serving as the staff liaison to the Planning Commission and Board of Zoning Appeals
- Developing for review and adoption and implements, the city's Zoning Code, Property Maintenance Code, and Codified Ordinances
- Investigating and enforcing violations of zoning and property maintenance regulations
- Providing information to the public on a wide range of zoning and property maintenance related topics