Zoning FAQs

Is a permit required for completing utility work on my property?

Yes!  Please review the Property Owner Utility Work guidelines.

Does the city have a survey or drawing of my property?

No, generally all construction drawings were recorded by the builder at Montgomery County offices, or additionally records may be available at the Reibold building.

Can you find my property lines/pins or survey my lot?

The Code Enforcement Officer may assist you in attempting to locate your property lines/pins; however, you may need to hire a professional surveyor.

Close window