Gardner Pool Membership Information
Gardner Pool opens on Saturday, May 28!
The pool will be open and running as usual with no restrictions or reservation system for the 2022 season. We will be offering an Early Bird Discount and Mid-Season Discount. We will also be offering Swim Lessons and Swim Team.
Pool Membership Rates
OCC Member Early Bird Discount By April 30, 2022
OCC Member After April 30, 2022
Non-OCC Member Early Bird Discount By April 30, 2022
Non-OCC Member Oakwood Residents After April 30, 2022
Hours of Operation are 12:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. starting May 28, 2022.
- As usual, your OCC Membership must be current and active through Labor Day, in order to receive the OCC discount on the Pool Membership.
- If you are purchasing a pool membership and DO NOT have key tags yet, once you purchase your membership, you will need to email head shots of each family member to OCC@oakwoodohio.gov. Please be sure to label each picture so we can identify each person and assign them a key tag.
- If you are purchasing a pool membership but already have a key tag, we will need a new head shot picture of anyone in the household 15 years of age or younger to be emailed to OCC@oakwoodohio.gov. We will be requiring this every other year.
- Individual key tags must be shown each time you come to the pool. Key tags may be picked up at the pool beginning Saturday, May 28th. (Tags may be picked up at OCC front office before this date, once we have informed you tags are ready).
Guest Passes (purchase at the pool) Individual Guest passes will be sold at the pool with a member present for $6.00 each.
House Guest Passes (purchase at the pool) Passes will be sold to a member with visiting house guests. Passes are per family for 7 consecutive days. Fee: $30.00
Pool Babysitter Pass (purchase at the pool) Pool members may purchase a pass for their child’s babysitter, which is good for 10 visits. The babysitter must be at least 16 years of age and responsible for children ages 10 and under. Fee: $25.00
2022 Season Timeline
- March 11 – Early Bird Discount begins (ends April 30)
(NO EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT WILL BE GIVEN AFTER APRIL 30)
- May 28 – Pool opening day
- June 6 – at 10:00 A.M. - Registration begins for Swim Lessons online
- July 15 – Mid Season Discount begins
- August 15 – September 2 – End of Season hours begin:
12:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. on weekends and
4:00 P.M. – 8:00 P.M. on weekdays
INFORMATION FOR YOUTH SWIM LESSONS
Beginning Memorial Day weekend, the staff at Gardner Pool will be available to pre-test your child to determine what level of swim lesson is best suited for the swimmer’s needs. Testing will be done during adult swim or by prior arrangement with the management staff at the pool.
Please note: Registration for all swim lessons will begin on Monday, June 6th at 10:00 A.M. online at OakwoodLeisureService.com.
YOU MUST BE A GARDNER POOL MEMBER IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR SWIM LESSONS.
As always, the mission of the Department of Leisure Services is to provide parents and participants positive experiences as well as beneficial instruction.
INFORMATION FOR SWIM TEAM TO COME...