Watch the City Council meeting live, tonight beginning at 7:30 p.m.

Join the City Council meeting via Zoom at 7:30 p.m. Use Meeting ID: 841 6938 0603 and Passcode: 202221.

Block Party Petition

Block parties requiring the closing of a street will not be permitted unless a petition has been submitted to the City of Oakwood and approval has been given by the City for such closing.
A petition bearing the signature of each property owner or tenant with his address, residing within the block to be barricaded, must be submitted. This includes property owners/tenants whose property abuts the barricaded street and has access such as a driveway. The petition is to state in writing that the undersigned agree to the closing of the street on the specified date and given time.

Close window