**Due to equipment currently out of service, refuse and recycling are being picked up by separate crews.**

The due date for filing your 2020 City of Oakwood income tax return has been extended to May 17, 2021.

Report a Crime or Safety Issue

Safety Badge IconIf you have an emergency, please dial 9-1-1 immediately.
To report a non-emergency crime or an incident requiring immediate assistance (noise complaints, etc.), please dial (937) 298-2122.
To report non-criminal activity such as a suspicious incident, traffic problem or any situation that may not require immediate police attention, please complete and submit the following form.
  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • :
  • Name * Required
  • Address
    Please provide the address of the location of the crime.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Close window