Leaves are collected along all Oakwood roadways between mid-October and December each year.
- Leaves are collected on a 2-week schedule. The schedule is available above, and is published in the Oakwood Scene newsletter.
- Please try to coordinate leaf raking according to the city’s pickup schedule.
- Do not park vehicles in the street or otherwise block leaf piles on the scheduled pickup day.
- Leaves should be neatly placed in rows in the gutter along the edge of the street.
- Please do not include yard debris, branches, pumpkins, straw or other debris with leaf piles. All pumpkins and other similar decorations should go in the regular trash.
- If you are unable to place the leaves in the street, place them within the tree lawn area, just behind the curb, along the edge of the roadway, or along a paved driveway. If leaves are not visible from the street, call (937) 298-0777 to advise us of the location prior to the scheduled collection day.
- For special situations where there is not a convenient location to place leaves, call (937) 298-0777 to schedule the use of a city dumpster, free of charge.