**Due to equipment currently out of service, refuse and recycling are being picked up by separate crews.**

The due date for filing your 2020 City of Oakwood income tax return has been extended to May 17, 2021.

Property Owner Utility Work

Contact the Public Works Department at (937) 298-0777 to shut off a curb stop valve.  A permit is not required.

Please complete the Permit Application for any of the following utility work projects planned on your property:

  • Water Taps
  • Sanitary Sewer Taps
  • Storm Sewer Taps
  • Replace Drain Pipe to Curb
  • Replace Gas Service in City Right-of-Way
  • Replace Water Services in City Right-of-Way
  • Install Irrigation System in City Right-of-Way
  • Install Electrical Fence in City Right-of-Way
  • Miscellaneous Utility Work in City Right-of-Way

Rights-of-way are areas that contain and run along public streets where underground utilities, roadways, sidewalks and private utility facilities are located. Rights-of-way typically include the street and sidewalk areas plus varying amounts of property on the outside of these two areas. Refer to your property surveys for locations and dimensions.

For additional information, contact the Public Works Department at (937) 298-0777.



Close window